There is a hugely exciting range of panels accepting papers for the DSA UK conference 'Global inequalities'. These panels are likely to be of interest to a wide range of practitioners and researchers in the Irish development studies community. It is also a great way to connect with researchers in these fields.
The links to the various streams will take you to the DSA UK website where you can view further information on the panels. The deadline for paper submission is 9th March 2018.
DSA UK conference streams
Click on a stream name to view the panels within that stream.
- All Panels:
- A: Actors in addressing inequality
- B: Agriculture, natural resources & environment
- C: Development cooperation and Humanitarianism
- D: Digital inequalities and development data
- E: Everyday inequalities
- F: Governance, politics and social protection
- G: Methods
- H: Political Economy of trade, labour and inclusive business
- I: Rethinking development and development research
- J: Structural transformation
- K: Uneven urban and sub-national development
- L: Youth and inequality
- M: General panel